Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beach, who else was there!

Here are some pics of the rest of us who went to Destin!


After a long afternoon of shopping at the outlet mall, Mom, Sarah, Hannah and I ate at Pompano Joe's! It was awesome and we were tired! Well, not too tired because after that we went to the Commons for a little more shopping!
P.S. I can't believe I got rid of all my girl stuff but I am having so much fun shopping for a little baby girl again!


Mom and Megan in the pool!

Sarah, Wes, Hannah and Mom

Poppy and Megan

Brad and Laci working beach clean-up! The first day we caught jellyfish, second day we caught these little bitty fish, third day we caught crabs, and the fourth day we caught tar balls! It was a fulfilling week!


Wes and Hanny (yes, that is the crystal clear ocean!)


No comments: