Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Caple Christmas

For Christmas with my mom's side of the family we do basically the same thing as we do with the Grant side. We meet, eat and play Dirty Santa! This year it was at my house. So, I got to be in charge of the meal. I like to do something different and everyone always helps out. What always happens is that we pick at the food and when it's time for dinner everyone is full. So, this year my idea (actually Brad's) was to do a dinner of appetizer's. We had tons of different appetizer's and it made for great and filling meal!

Here is the start of Dirty Santa! (notice papaw's hat...that's Laci's purse on his head). Mamaw opened a Michael Jackson t-shirt! Don't worry, it had a Sonic giftcard with it. Believe it or not, this got stolen. But Mamaw's face was priceless!



We enjoyed seeing everyone and despite the flood, it was a great night!

No comments: