Saturday, August 30, 2008

Woooooo Pig Suie!

Well, today is the first Razorback game and, of course, we are not going. We do not go to many of the games, but we do not love the Hogs any less! And, we still love to get dressed up. This morning is no exception. I started getting their Hog gear out and realized I had made 2 shirts for Laci and none for Megan. The only thing I had made her was a bow. So, I pulled out this tutu I made last year as a trial and put it on her. I found one of Laci's old white undershirts and called it an outfit. The tutu was in a drawer and I did my best to straighten it out. The ones I made after it were much better!! I thought they both still looked cute and like true Hog fans!!!

Laci is posing 100% of the time. Even when I am taking Megan's picture, Laci is off the the side posing. Megan, on the other hand, could care less. It is like pulling teeth to get her picture where she is looking at the camera. She will smile while doing whatever she is doing. Like in this picture she is playing with a game and smiling when I tell her to smile, but she will not look at me!


1 comment:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

So cute! The more crunched those tutus get, the better and fuller they look!