Thursday, May 17, 2012

I love apps!!!!

Well, I have some new apps on my phone I have been playing with and I love them!!!!


Here is a collage of Mother's Day last year and this year.  
2 thing are for certain:
all 4 of us look older!!!!!!
and, I was more concerned about being tan last year!!!!!!!!!!!


Megan from the first day of preschool and then again at her graduation....um, yes she has grown!

Pinterest project....Bird Feeder Wreaths
 I saw this on Pinterest the other day and thought it would be fun to let the girls do.  It was so easy and great and.....I didn't have to buy bird feeders!!!!
 They want to make these for their teachers as well!!  Which, I think is also a good idea!




Last night we had a Spring Fling at our church!  It was AMAZING!!!!  We used the football field by the church and there were inflatables, obstacle courses, popcorn, facepainting, rock climbing wall, cotton candy, snow cones, hot dogs, sand boxes, coloring station, prizes....you name it!!!  It was for the whole community and it was awesome!!!!!  And, it was all free!!!!!!!  
The staff worked so hard and it definitely paid off!!!!!!

Brynn loved the sand boxes and also loved the mini blow-up they had for the little ones!

Laci scaling the climbing wall....



The girls had a blast!  They were sweaty, stinky, red-faced, and covered in sand by the time we got home.  But, after showers they quickly went to sleep!! They were worn out!
I LOVE OUR CHURCH!!!!!!

No comments: