Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Brynn's Room

Here is a quick update (with lots of pics) on Baby Brynn's room. It is coming along and I am having a blast making things to and getting it ready to go!

Here is a bow holder I made.
I left the frame empty and I will put a picture in it from her birthday when that day comes!
Her room coming together.
Her zebra and pink diaper bag!
I love this blanket and I love seeing her name!!!

I made these frames for above her bed. The ribbon is the same fabric as her rocker that will come in sometime in September!!!
And, I've gone a little crazy with the flower bows! Even if she doesn't wear them all, they make a cute decoration!
And, lastly, one of her going home outfit options! This is one of Megan's gowns that she wore and I put Brynn's name on it and a flower on the hat to personalize it just for Baby Brynn!

8 comments:

Trumbo Family said...

Love it Love it Love it!

Love, Faith, Hope said...

Absolutely adorable! I think I need to hire you to help with my house!

Deidra said...

Oh I love the room and the zebra print Kalencom Diaper Bag! I have really enjoyed mine and I am sure you will too.

Brandi said...

How fun! What a cute room! Good job!!!!

Shelli Robertson said...

I love Brynn's room. Those are the same colors I did Micah's room in and we used the stripe fabric on your valance for her bedding. You did such a good job, her room is gorgeous! (love the ches)

Tiffany said...

I love the baby bedding! Where did you get it from?! We are trying to get pregnant so I'm starting a bit early looking for things and getting overly excited thinking of becoming pregnant! I also love the name you have picked out. My favorite aunt is named Brenda and I have always liked Brynn for a little girl if we have one. Great choice! -Tiffany in NC

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

1. I can not believe Laci is a first-grader. It seems like just the other day I ran into you guys in the mall and you guys were pushing her around in a stroller. Crazy! She is so beautiful--her and Megan both..and I am sure Brynn will be too!

2. LOVE the room. LOVE the dresser, LOVE the bedding. Everything is so fun and girly!!

Rebekah said...

LOVE IT ALL! Oh my, so precious and so fun and girly!