Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Girl Bohannan

I took these pics of the ultrasound pictures with my phone so they have a little glare, but you can get the idea.

Here are the pictures of our sweet baby girl from our Baby Views ultrasound. We had it at 17 weeks and they are better than the 20 week pics from our doctor's office. I cherish these pictures and the video we got. I can't feel this baby like I felt Laci and Megan so I was very nervous to go to this ultrasound. But, thankfully everything was great. She was moving like crazy and doing flips.

Side Profile

Sorry this one is so blurry, but I had to include it. Here is her hand as if she is waving at us.



And, here she is looking at us...precious!!

And, finally...it's a girl picture!!
Update on name, nursery, etc. coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are beautiful! Congrats on number three on the way. What a blessing!

Trumbo Family said...

She's a beaut already. You better name her, you are losing time with monogramming! I shopped for her yesterday, Trevor was pissed..I didn't even look at the boy stuff. The girls that worked in the store were confused because I was on the girl side and I had a boy!