Thursday, January 1, 2009

Closing out 2008

Guess who got a new camera???? that would be me!!!!! I got a wonderful new camera for Christmas and I am so excited! Unfortunately, I got it ar our last Christmas get together! So, I do not have a lot of pictures!!!! I do have a few that I would like to share!! There will be great pictures to come...as soon as I learn how to use all the features!!
We had a wonderful, busy, Christmas!!! We got to see family, eat, play, and have a lot of fun!

Here is Laci opening up one of the pieces to her new Salon...


This is Megan opening up her new kitchen...

This is one of my favorite pictures. My mom goes overboard at Christmas. The entire living room at her house was covered with presents! I guess Megan was feeling a little overwhelmed. So, she would take each present to the corner and open it with her back facing us. Then, she would walk it into the hallway and stack it with all of her other opened presents!

Finally, we got a Wii for Christmas! Brad is a guitar hero nut!!!! Laci and I, well, we like High School Musical Sing It!!! She knows several of the songs pretty good, but they are the songs you have to unlock by singing really well! Needless to say, we do not unlock many songs. But, we are working on it. Here is a little video of her trying to sing Get cha Head in the Game. She knows the words but the song is a little too fast for her to sing with the game. At least she can dance!!!!

4 comments:

Trumbo Family said...

I love it!!

Mitzi said...

Love your blog! Laci and Megan are too cute! How in the world did you randomly find our blog? Mitzi

Anonymous said...

awwwww!! I think i just cried reading your comment :(! lol I miss yall so much! ESPECIALLY megan and laci! tell them both hi for me and i miss them! and Laci better be saying my name 50 times a day so she wont FORGET it! haha! Cheer is ridiculous.. but guess what.... I tore my meniscus.. so probably no Nationals for me. Yeah.. I've been pretttttttty upset about it. But oh well. I'll still go, of course, but possibly not performing at this point. But knowing me I'll do it anyway! haha. But I can't wait to see yall again, when I have time to come! miss you!

OliviaK said...

That video of Laci is the funniest thing i've ever seen. She's serious about those dance moves.