Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Huge Step!

Laci loves gymnastics!! She is flipping all over the house all of the time! Since I taught gym/cheer quite a bit I now how difficult some of the stuff can be especially for a 4 year old. But, I also know what a big deal it is when certain skills are mastered! Also, the older they get the fear factor grows! It's so much easier for a little one to learn these skills in my opinion because they are usually fearless! With all of this said, Laci has taken what I feel is a huge step in gymnastics! She did her backbend on the cheese and she did her kickover on the ground!!!!!! I am so proud of her!!!! She worked so hard and did it probably 20 times last night!!!!! She says she is now ready to do a backhandspring. We work on it a lot and I told her that would be a good 2009 goal!

Here is the video of her latest accomplishment!!!...

3 comments:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Way to go Laci!!

Lindsey Kindy said...

she is doing such a good job!

Jaime said...

Wow she has came a long way since those days that Evan and Blake were taking with her!!!!!!

Have you put Megan in it yet? I am thinking about getting Lillie started!