Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello, Sun!!!!

Yesterday afternoon we got out first look at the sun in about a week! The girls got to play outside and they pulled every toy out of the garage! I took some pictures of them playing with the sunset in the background! I just loved seeing the sun again!



Megan loves Laci's Escalade! She plays in it all the time. She has even learned to drive it! The only problem is that she cannot open the door to get in. So, she made her own way! I had to video it last night. Move over Dukes of Hazzard!

Then, she drives it. All she knows is how to put it in reverse or forward and push the pedal!

Finally, Megan is learning to ride her (Laci's old) bike! If I give her a little push, she can pedal about 3-5 more times! Then, she rocks back and forth trying to get it to go! Unfortunately, she tries to eat the handlebar when she is riding! It can make the bike tip over, but she doesn't care!

2 comments:

lukeandlaurawoodard said...

You are such a good mother! It is so much fun to watch your girls play and learn. Yall are precious!

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

I just found your blog-too cute. I need a lesson on how to put video clips on. E