Monday, August 3, 2009

The Zoo

Laci's actual birthday was last Monday. She had already her party so I decided to something special with just her, Megan and myself. (Brad had a meeting or he would have gone!) We got up early, got breakfast and went to the zoo!!! We got there when it opened and were gone by noon. So, it wasn't too hot and was a very fun day!

About to ride the train!





We got there right as they were feeding all the animals. So, they were all out eating, walking around and playing! It was awesome!

Megan kept saying, "can I get in there?"







I love this picture. Megan had her play camera and she took pictures of EVERY animal!




It was a very fun day! I learned something about the girls! Laci is like Brad in that she would see the animals, look for a second and was ready to move on. Megan, on the other hand, is like me! She would just stand and watch the animals. She didn't want to miss anything! She would have stood at each cage until they were out of site it we had let her!

3 comments:

The Williams' said...

So the trick is to go when they open? I love to see them feed all the animals. It is always so neat! Glad you girls had fun!!!

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun day!! I love all the pictures!

Mary Lynn said...

Really cute pics, Amber. Looks like it was a fun day at the zoo! Can't wait until Lucy and Sally are old enough for outings!