Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthdays at Mamaw's

Yesterday was my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad, aka Poppy! We used to go to Mamaw and Papaw Caple's every Sunday after church. We haven't done that in years. So, when Mamaw called and invited us down to celebrate dad's birthday, we decided to go! It was a lot of fun and even more fun to watch the girls play!

They picked apples off of the apple tree and for some reason Megan said she wanted to put them in Cosmo's lap. (Cosmo is a dog) He was so good and gentle! We were inside and I caught these pics through the back door!

They also had made a new tree swing out of a burlap sack and hay! It was awesome! As you can see, it was a hit with the adults as well!
Here is Brad!


Brad swinging the swing right at my head as I walked by!





Of course, I had to take my turn!

No comments: