Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ups and Downs

Today was a day full of ups and downs. To start off, the whole group (besides Me and Meg) went on a boat ride where they catch shrimp and you get to pick it up and play with it! It was supposed to be amazing! However, it was shortened by rain and lightening! Here are a couple of pics before the rain!


I am having camera problems also. While they were gone and just before the rain, Megan and I went to the beach! I took my camera and we had 2 problems. It took like 20 minutes for my camera to quit fogging up!!! I have the defog spray and I wiped it down, but something is wrong and it fogs up inside. Anyway, by the time I was ready to photograph Megan she was not interested and would not smile or even look at me! So, here is what I got!!!
Then, we went to the beach, all 16 of us, to take pictures in our white cloths. We got on the beach and my camera, it's a piece. By the time it quite fogging up, everyone was heading up stairs. I got a couple of pics so here they are!
This is Brad and his mom.

No comments: