Monday, September 28, 2009

Loud and Proud

Last Tuesday Laci got to go to the Panther Cheer Clinic. That meant she got to perform Friday night before the game, on the field. I was so proud of her. Once we convinced her that the mascots were not going to come near her, she went out there and did great! They learned a cheer, chant and dance. Of course, she didn't remember everything, but I told her to smile the whole time and she did!!!! Way to go, Laci!!!!









Of course she did not miss the part where you were supposed to shake it!!

Sparkle Fingers...I'm so proud!

3 comments:

Tadd and Elizabeth said...

Wow! She looks big out there! Ella made it through dance class today so maybe they will both be out there dancing one day! It's funny to watch our girls out there doing things we used to do-makes me feel old-ha! E

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Soo adorable!

Mary Lynn said...

Oh my! These pics are so cute. Both Laci and Megan are precious and have such BEAUTIFUL smiles!