Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Going Backwards!

Instead of taking the steps to get rid of Megan's bedtime necessities, we continue to add!! As of this weekend, for her to go to sleep she now recquires her drink, binky, blanket and now....Barker. Barker is the bear in the picture. She got Barker this weekend at Meme Kathy's. She yelled downstairs last night for her daddy to bring her Barker. I really didn't think she wanted that bad, but as soon as she got it, she went to sleep. I heard her this morning walking down the stairs and I could hear the thud behind her as she was taking steps. I couldn't believe she was dragging that bear down the stairs. But, when she walked into my room I couldn't resist how cute it looked!! I told her to smile and she didn't even remove the binky!
The really special part: Barker was Brad's when he was a baby. Brad remember's Barker, so maybe he wasn't a "baby." Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool and I hope I can keep it in good shape!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who cares? She's such a cutie that I think she can take whatever she wants to bed:) Have you put your stuff on etsy.com?