Saturday, March 7, 2009

New Videos

Thank you to all those who have been praying for Gracie. She is doing better every day. The last I heard they were waiting on a room to open up for her on the Neuro floor! Please continue to pray for her and her family.

Here are a few videos from this week. I think this shows we watch High School Musical too much. The first video is of Laci singing The Start of Something New. Then, are 2 videos of Megan singing it! She quit halfway through the first attempt!

Megan sings half of the song and says, "I done."

Our last attempt at her singing the song. She finally gets it out at the end of the video!

My mom sang in church a couple of Sundays ago and it was wonderful! Everyone keeps asking me if I can do that! Absolutely not, I cannot sing and I'm pretty sure my girls are taking after me instead of their Nonny!

P.S. If you want to hear my mom sing go to www.fbcbentonchoir.org. Click to skip Intro. Then, on the right click New Videos. Mom's is the second one down (under Susan Grant and choir) So proud of you, Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Trumbo Family said...

Great videos!! Your Mom is AWESOME!!!! GO SUSAN!!!!

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Those videos are hilarious. I don't know about your singing voice, but they do have that accent! Adorable.

OliviaK said...

That last on of Megan is my FAVORITE ever.
Love it.