Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What to call it?

I did not know what to title today's post. I had many ideas. Some of them being; gut check; time flies; a dose of reality; lump in my throat; panic attack; and the list goes on. Or, maybe the events of this morning was simply a way to remind me to slow down and enjoy life! Getting Megan dressed these days is great because now that she can fit in most size 2T things, she can a lot more of Laci's hand me downs! This is always great!!! So, today was no different. I put Megan in an outfit Laci wore 2 years ago during Christmas time. After I got her dressed I told her to walk around and let me see. As she pranced around, it nearly took my breath away! I hadn't realized how big she had gotten. I remember thinking how big Laci was when she wore that outfit and I can't handle thinking my baby is getting that big!!! Here are the pictures to prove it!!
This is Megan this morning after she had gotten dressed! She will be 2 on Sunday.


Um, yeah, she is walking on the dining room table!!!!

And, here is Laci wearing the exact same outfit 2 years ago! Megan was less than 2 weeks old when Laci wore this outfit!!! Laci is 2 and 1/2 years old in these pictures!!


Everyone always asks me if I think they look exactly alike. I can honestly say no. I know they favor, but as you can see in these pictures, they vary greatly! I just can't get over how big Megan has gotten! The time has gone so fast and I don't think it is going to slow down anytime soon!


No comments: