Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged!!! Thanks, Sarah...

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate!! What is egg nog anyway??

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? a little of both

3. Colored lights on house/tree or white lights? white!!!!!!

4. Do you hang mistletoe? nah...

5. When do you put your decorations up? as soon as Halloween is over! I start then....it's usually not totally complete until after Thanksgiving! Besides, I have to get mine done so I can do mom's and Sarah's!!!!

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? that would be dressing!!!

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? hunting around Mamaw Grant's house for the "big sacks" of presents

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? what truth??? didn't know there was a lie!!!! :)

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? at my mamaw Caple's house

10. How do you decorate your tree? mostly red with a little gold!

11. Snow! Love it or dread it? love it, especially with a fire going and apple cider!! (so cliche)

12. Can you ice skate? I could like 10 years ago...I think that was the last time I ever did it!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? We found out we were pregnant with Laci Thanksgiving 5 years ago and that was our gift to our family (we told them we were expecting). Then, 2 years ago (December 7th) Megan was born! Two pretty good gifts I'd say!!!!

14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you? getting together with family!

15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? that'd be EVERYTHING!!!!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Vacation starring Chevy Chase!

17. What tops your Christmas tree? There is a lot of stuff sticking out of the top of my tree. I add stuff every year!

18. Which do you prefer-giving or receiving?Giving!! I love finding the perfect gift for someone! This year, the perfect gift from us is going to Uncle Ben!!!! He's going to love it!!!!

19. What is your favorite Christmas song? The entire Jessica Simpson christmas CD

20. Candy Canes-yum or yuck?indifferent

21. What do you want for Christmas? a camera, new bedding, furniture for Megan's room, side table for dining room....you know...all the cheap stuff!

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? We had our Sunday School party last weekend.

23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJs? PJ's in the morning and comfortable cloths the rest of the day.

24. Do you own a Santa hat? heck no...I'd look like and elf in one of those things! my ears aren't made for hats!

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? We hit each family at some point and time. However, on Christmas morning we wake up as our family...Brad, Amber, Laci, Megan and now...Harley (the dog)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stock Assault 2.0 Artificial Intelligence Stock Market Software, FREE DEMO, 100% Guaranteed, 60 day 100% money back guarantee! Support available! Try it out today!http://cityofgold.stockasult.hop.clickbank.net/

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Hey! Sorry I didn't get to visit with you more...I was so nervous about making sure Lilly was calm and asleep..I just kind of paced. Silly, I know. Anywho,I looked for you after the show tonight, but didn't see you-maybe next time! I talked to Megan Saturday night--she has the cutest voice.