Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday to my 8 year old!!!!

When Laci was born so many people made the comment, "it goes by fast," or "they grow up so quickly."  I wish I could've understood at the time how fast they were talking about.  I can't believe my first born is 8 years old!!!!!!!!  She is going to be in the 3rd grade!!!!!!! 


Here is a little trip down memory lane.....yes, all these pictures are Laci!!!!!








Laci's "birthday party" this year was a trip to Dallas and the The American Girl store at the beginning of the summer.  So, we just had a low key birthday dinner at mom and dad's last night.  And, since it happened to be the same night as the Olympics Opening Ceremonies, we decided to get a little red, white and blue!!!!


 Always love seeing a present with this on it!!!!

 And, about 15 minutes into the party Megan got my camera and the rest was history!!!!!!!!!!







Happy Birthday to my Laci Kyle!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Trumbo Family said...

Man 8 years does go by fast! Hope She had a great bday! I love the pics from Meg...looking up at everyone! :)