Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Beiber Birthday

Laci's birthday was a little different this year. She chose to go to Fayetteville instead of having a friend party. And, on her actual bday we were just going to go to mom's house to have burgers. But, I wanted to make it special for her on her day. She had asked for a Justin Beiber cake. And, as much as I am tired of her Beiber obsession, I decided I would grant her this one last wish and then not encourage the Beiber craze anymore! So, I "Beibered" mom's house out and Laci had no idea. Here is a little bit of the fun!
the door walking in from the garage
the Beiber table
Laci arriving and getting her Beiber Birthday Badge...can you tell she was excited?
She stopped dead in her tracks!
I told her I waited to long to get a Beiber cake, so bright colors and flowers had to do....she was shocked to see this....

Brynn Bradley had fun under the presents table...
Megan was a huge helper in getting everything ready! She shopped with me and helped decorate. The balloons around the table behind...all her doing!
It was a great time for all of us and I know Laci had fun! There was one more surprise for that I will share tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Happy late birthday beautiful Laci! Looks like a perfect party. (: Brynn cracks me up under the table.