Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What About Megan?

After that last post I had several people mention that I didn't say anything about Megan. Isn't she still home?? Yes, Megan is home with me (she goes to preschool 5 hours a week) and I love her being here and watching her interact with Brynn. She loves her dearly!!
But, helping me with Brynn?? Not exactly! For the most part Meg does her own thing and doesn't mess with Brynn. But, I really can't turn my back for one second. Megan will try to pick her up, shove her binky in her mouth, pat her on the head or tummy, wake her up etc. So, I never like to leave them alone. Megan has gotten in trouble several times for being too rough with her and she knows not to mess with her. She is doing better but I still want to keep an eye on her because there are still a few things she likes to do all in the name of loving on her sister!

For some reason, Megan likes to get right in her face!
Give her kisses all the time, even when she is sleeping!
And, of course, take her binky out of her mouth...
...and shove it right back in!!
So glad I have another year with these two home together before Megan has to start Kindergarten! I love it and wouldn't change it for anything!

2 comments:

harris1013 said...

That sounds just like Parker...Once the new wears off, you won't have any problems. They are all so sweet!

Sleepyhead Designs Studio said...

precious of Megan kissing Brynn-that's a keeper! Enjoy...it does go by entirely too fast. I don't know what I'll do next year when Lucy is full time in 1st grade ; (
Hope yall had a Merry Christmas! I'd love to bring the girls to see Brynn sometime!