Monday, April 13, 2009

It's all coming way to fast...

Life comes at you in stages. Infant, toddler, child, preteen, teen, etc... These stages come with defining moments that take you from one to the next. There is crawling, walking, riding a bike, school, driving, marriage, etc... So far, I have taken these moments in stride and enjoyed them! But, now they are coming way too fast and I am wanting them to slow down. Laci started her first softball season last month (I have already expressed the emotions that came with that). Next week, she does Kindergarten Round-Up (which I think is like registering for Kindergarten). And, this weekend she learned to ride her bike without training wheels. These steps are huge milestones in a child's life and they are coming at me so fast! I want them to slow down and I want just one more year with her home with me! Her birthday falls where she could stay home one more year and not start school in August. But, people keep telling me that would not be fair to her as she is so ready to go and is very excited. I know life does not slow down, but I just pray that I can slow down long enough to cherish these milestones!!!

Scroll on because there are several new posts!

No comments: