Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Milestone!

Another milestone flew by last week! Walking through the mall I always ask Laci if she wants to get her ears pierced. She will look in Claire's, smile and shake her head no!! Friday it was different. She actually took a step in the store and said maybe! We walked around the mall some more and then she looked at me and said, I want to go do it. So, we went to Claire's and got her ears pierced! She did great. They did both ears at the same time and she only cried for a second after it was over. Once she saw the cute little pink flowers in her ears she was happy. And if you ask her now, she'll say it scared her more than it hurt! After we were done she wanted her hair pulled up of course and she walked through the mall head up and a huge smile. At one point she looked at me and said, why is no one looking at me? Here are some pics of the big girl in her new earrings!





No comments: