Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fightin Crime!!!

Thankfully, Halloween has come and gone!!  I love letting the girls dress up, and go to the church carnival, and then giving out candy, but I'm not a huge fan of the holiday!  
However, I had 3 of the cutest little Super Heros to keep me safe this Halloween!!!

I'm not sure what this pose was, but I'm thinking she was channeling her inner Wonder Woman!



 Disclaimer!!!  Laci's Batgirl costume was not this short when we got it!!  She is growing like a weed!  She did have shorts under it, though!




Loved watching them run around the yard!! Brynn was really working the cape!





At our church's Harvest For Hunger Carnival!


Charlee Kate made an appearance, but I don't think she to fond of the hat!!  I thought she looked adorable!

Ducks on the Pond

Sumo Wrestling!

My little Pumpkin....niece Charlee

So, thankful for these little superheros 
Now on to the beginning of one of my favorite times of the year!!!!

1 comment:

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

They all three look so precious! Laci IS getting tall!! Love seeing pictures of that sweet Charlee Kate, too! (: Hope everything is going smoothly with the house.