Monday, September 17, 2012

Cousins!!!!

I wanted to share a few pics of my girls with Charlee.  It has been so fun watching them love Charlee!!
These are in such a random order!

BBB and Charlee the day after she was born!
 BBB and I went and got a balloon to put on Sarah and Ben's mailbox when they got home!  Actually, Brynn always wants a balloon in Kroger so this time I gave in....seemed like a good time for a balloon!

HEre they are finally getting to come in and meet Charlee after she was born.  It did not surprise me at all that the first 2 people in the room were Laci and Megan!

 I love that Megan and Katherine are doing the same thing!






 Everyone asks how Brynn is with her.  Honestly, she is great with her!  She will love her, kiss her and say, "my hold her."  She says, "Chardee."  And, then after a few minutes she'll say, "my done."
 The only time there is a conflict is when my dad is around!  If Poppy and Charlee and Brynn are in the same place, BBB makes sure she gets all of Poppy's attention!  I'm sure it won't be long before Charlee puts up a fight for some Poppy Time!







And, I can't believe it but out of over 700 pictures, I do not have 1 picture of all 4 girls!!!!  I need to do a better job!  haha!!!!  

No comments: