Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Weekend in Tennessee

We had a wonderful weekend in Clarksville and Nashville, Tennessee. My brother was playing a tournament so we went to watch him play. However, Brad, the girl and I went a day early to enjoy Nashville. We went to the mall, ate at the Rainforest Cafe, fed sting rays, Laci climbed a rock wall, went to the Adventure Science Museum and they got to swim at the hotel (their favorite activity). Here are a few pictures from the weekend. My sister took most of the good pics and they are on her blog but here are a few that I took!


Brad and Laci laid out under a tree at the baseball game. Wes had a double header on Saturday so it was a long day!

Wes went in at the end of the 2nd game and did AWESOME!!! It was quite exciting!


Brad and Laci watching from the right field wall!

They played music between innings and Megan put on a show.


Wes kept sneaking stuff to Laci behind the dugout! We kept sneaking him Snickers and food. I think by the time we left the ballpark on Saturday Laci had 7 baseballs!

The girls after a swim on Thursday night. They worked up an appetite!

We had so much fun and I have a few other pictures from my phone that I will post later.

No comments: